The management and protection of personal data of visitor http://www.homeshops.gr website is subject to these terms and the relevant provisions of Greek (N. 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplemented by laws 2774/1999, 3471/2006 and Article 8 of law 2819/2000, the P. D. 207/1998 and 79/2000) and European law (Directives 95/46 /Gazette and 97/66 /Gazette and 02/58/Gazette) for the general protection of individuals against the processing of personal data and confidentiality of communications, and the decisions of the President of the Privacy Commission.
In any case homeshops.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data on information of website visitors and within the existing legal framework each time. If a visitor/member does not agree with these terms of protection of personal data must not visit the site.
2. Ηomeshops.gr collects and processes personal data provided voluntarily by the visitor/member using the services of our site. The data we collect is the minimum customer data we need to send the products/services and their pricing. The use for any other purpose is only permitted after prior specific written consent of the visitor/member, who has the right to withdraw his consent any time, upon written request. Homeshops.gr does not collect information on visitors/members from other sources, such as public records or private organizations.
3. Ηomeshops.gr is thereby committed not to sell, rent or in any way publish and/or disclosure personal data of visitors/members to any third party. Homeshops.gr can release personal data of visitors/members to third entity and/or individual only if:
3.a. It has ensured the expressed consent of visitors/members for passing personal data.
3.b. The passing of personal data to entities and/or individuals who cooperate with the homeshops.gr becomes necessary for the realization of desires and/or orders of visitors/members. Entities and individuals who cooperate with the homeshops.gr have the right to process the personal data that visitors/members submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support for this.
3.c. Requisitioned for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the relevant authorities.
4. The processing of personal data is confidential. Homeshops.gr strictly abides by specific security policy, while implementing the most advanced data protection techniques, to keep the files from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, alteration, inadvertent destruction. Homeshops.gr is not liable, if personal data, held in files, become subject to illegal act, cause injury or damage to property or moral damage, positive or negative, to the visitor/member, due to force majeure or for any other reason not due to gross negligence or deliberate action.
5. The visitor/member is entitled to be informed about whether their personal data are processed by the homeshops.gr. The request must be made in writing and sent to the address of the company, together with supporting documents to show with certainty the identity of the applicant, and proof of payment of the sum specified in the decisions of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. Homeshops.gr shall respond in writing within a deadline of 15 days, while sending a free copy of the personal data of the applicant, which may be kept in the file. The visitor/member is entitled to submit written objections to the processing of data. In particular, they may request in writing the correction, temporary non use, exclusion, prohibition of transmission or even deletion of the data.
6. The visitor/member interested in been advertised through homeshops.gr, should, in order to receive all necessary information, fill in the following information in the application form: company name, activity and contact information. Homeshops.gr is not responsible for the policy of protection of personal data which the advertized party applies during their transactions with the visitors/members of these services.
7. Homeshops.gr contains links to other websites controlled by third parties (individual or entity). Homeshops.gr is under no circumstances responsible for the terms of protection of personal data of the visitors/members which these bodies follow.
1. The copyright of the content (e.g. programs, information, data) and the services at http://www.homeshops.gr introduced or to be introduced on the Internet by homeshops.gr is protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws, belongs exclusively to homeshops.gr or their respective owners, and is provided to the visitors strictly for personal (non-profit or commercial) use. Homeshops.gr makes every effort so that the content and information each time displayed on the site be as accurate and true as possible, but does not assume any responsibility for the reliability, completeness or timeliness and is not liable to users/members or third parties for any loss, owing to incorrect or inaccurate data.
2. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, production or misleading of the public about the real provider of the website content is strictly prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of homeshops.gr or any other copyright holder.
3. Homeshops.gr provides the content (e.g. information, names-addresses, photographs, logos) products and services in this site at the base of "as is" and "as available" and without any kind of representation, approval or written guarantee, expressed or assumed, of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy. In no case homeshops.gr is responsible for any legal or civil and/or criminal nature, nor for any damage (direct or consequential, which, without limitation, alternatively and/or in cumulative form results in loss of profits or data, compensation, etc.) from site visitors or others on grounds related to the operation or not and/or use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or information available on the site or/and any unauthorized third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information available through it.
4. The use of the website homeshops.gr must be exclusively applied for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or prevent its use by others. The visitor is required to use this website in accordance with the law, morality and these terms, and not engage in actions or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of homeshops.gr services.
5. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing homeshops.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of homeshops.gr or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on this website should in no way be construed as a transfer and/or license and/or right to use.
6. The interface of the website with other websites via links is made solely for the convenience of users/members. Homeshops.gr is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other sites, and the information can be included in web pages to their links. Homeshops.gr is not responsible for the content of pages to which it has links, nor is responsible for the security policy of other junctions, or for the management of their electronic visitors.
7. Homeshops.gr is not responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of users/members of the site, due to illegal actions of third parties (e.g. interception or deciphering codes and data), the spread of viruses or other similar elements (e.g. worms, Trojan horses) during use of the website or download data of its content or problems that may occur during the use of computers (e.g. data loss, etc.)
8. The user/member of homeshops.gr understands and accepts that he has exclusive responsibility to compensate homeshops.gr and its associates for any legal dispute arising between it and others because of the content, products and/or services that the user/member might provide for posting, publishing, or other transfer through homeshops.gr services.
10. Homeshops.gr bears no responsibility for the communication of the user/member with third party services advertised on homeshops.gr or for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
11. Homeshops.gr strives for the proper functioning of the network. However, it bears no responsibility for any shutdown of its website or discontinuance of its services. It does not guarantee that the web pages, products and services, options and content will be error free or that errors will be rectified. It is also not responsible for any labor profit loss or business interruption, owing to the provision of connection failure in this website.
12. Homeshops.gr is not responsible for any personal data displayed on other sites through portals and search engines.
13. In case a user/member asks a technician responsible for the function of homeshops.gr to deal with any problem related to the services provided (e.g. access problem, a problem with e-mail, etc.), the controller to address the problem shall have access to the full range of information related to the user's request (messages, attachments, etc.). The controller is bound by this privacy statement.
14. Homeshops.gr reserves the right to modify the website, add, modify or remove any data and/or information contained therein without notice. Furthermore, we inform our customers that homeshops.gr reserves the right to amend prices/discounts on products and services at any time without notice.
15. Homeshops.gr also reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to make comments-feedback on our site or a product, please click the Contact menu. Then, fill in personal information and comments in the displayed form and click "send". The form is directly linked to our sales department management from which you will soon receive a response.
You can settle up your order by bank transfer to our bank account, via PayPal account, by cash upon delivery of goods, or by credit/debit card. Shipment of products can be made with carrier/courier or pick-up from our store. Shipping costs (if any) will be calculated automatically in your shopping cart before checkout. For further information, please refer to link Payment/Shipping
The quality of homeshops.gr products is guaranteed. Nevertheless, if you happen to receive a faulty product you can return it within 14 days, along with proof of purchase or receipt, and receive either replacement of the product or a full refund. ATTENTION! We do not refund shipping charges. The cost of returning the product/s, is approximately the same as the delivery cost, and is paid by the customer. The sales department of homeshops.gr will provide you with all the necessary information about replacing or returning a product.
Access, on your behalf, to the website of homeshops.gr constitutes a confirmation that you have completely comprehended the afore-mentioned terms and that you fully accept them.